BrazBox Moving - Brazbox has ripped us off

Update by user Aug 08, 2013

After poking around the internet, I finally found the name of the lawyer who is handling the bankruptcy of this company. I don't think that legally you can go bankrupt and not only steal the customers money, but steal their stuff as well.

Anyway...I sent him an email with the basic information, asking him if he could help me out. I did receive a short email back about 3 or 4 weeks later which asked me for some additional information. I quickly sent them what they needed and I have yet to hear back from them. This owner of this company should be thrown in jail for theft of goods and services.

It's possible I might one day get my stuff back, although I highly doubt it at this point, but just the way that they did it, showed they have no regad or concern for their customers. An email or a letter??? something.

But alas..nothing, or as they say in Brazil...nada. Would love to know if anyone is having better luck than I am.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2013

This company has ripped us off plain and simple. They took our money ($745) gave us a receipt, and 5 months later we have still never received our boxes, which contained items in my family for over 50 years of enormous sentimental value.

Isn't this a crime??? We cannot contact them because they do not answer their phones and they don't respond to emails either. After this much time I imagine that either they have stolen or destroyed my belongings.

I see that they have filed for bankruptcy in a US court and I have writtem to their lawyer. What now???

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Ponta Grossa, Parana, Brazil #739025

VCS DEVIAM TER MAS RESPONSABILIDADE E PARAR DE BRINCAR E PENSAR QUE AS PESSOAS PAGAM PARA MANDAR AS CAIXAS E CONFIA NE VCS PARA TER ESSE TIPO DE TRATAMENTO.. AS CAIXAS QUE MANDEI TEM ESSE NUMERO DE ORDEM 108638...O MEU TELEFONE 42 32239061....SE FOSSIVEL ALGUEM DA BRAZBOX LER ESSA MENSAGEM.....

Ponta Grossa, Parana, Brazil #739023

QUERIA SABER DAS CAIXAS QUE MANDEI AONDE ESTA AS PESSOAS RESPONSAVEIS POR ESSA COMPANY .CANCEI DE MANDAR EMAIL E NADA....

Brasilia, Capital District, Venezuela #698902

Shirlei Ferreira Marques tem um BL em seu nome relativo a um containner em SUAPE, enviado pela BRAZBOX. Pode ser que nossas coisas estejam juntas – Shirlei precisa de unir pessoas para tentar liberar as mudanças – tel da Shirlei – 033 32413079

to cesar Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil #921239

Proprietário da BRAZBOX: ADSON NUNES RIBEIRO – naturalidade: Aracaju/SE

Companheira: GLEYDECELMA AMORIM SANTOS - naturalidade: Salvador/BA

Onde vivem: Philadelphia/USA

Irmãos: ADELSON LEITE NUNES JÚNIOR (Veterinário em Alagoas) e,

ADEL RIQUISON RIBEIRO NUNES (Servidor Público em Sergipe, no Órgão DER – Departamento de Estadas e Rodagem)

Nome da mãe: MARIA DO CARMO DE OLIVEIRA RIBEIRO Onde vive: Aracaju/SE (Posso conseguir endereço) Link no facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adson.aju https://www.facebook.com/gleyde.amorim https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004949146651&fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser https://www.facebook.com/adelson.leitenunesjunior https://www.facebook.com/adelriquison.ribeironunes Caso desejam mais informações, tipo endereço da mãe e etc passo para vocês. Boa sorte!

Brasilia, Capital District, Venezuela #698885

BrazBox Moving - Never had delivery the box I sended

I send a box 29" in January 12 2012, to rondonia brazil , the box never had arrived , they said was ok in brazil , they will delivery but until now I hadn't received anything even information about the box . Is not any way to contact this company because all the numbers I have from them is not receiving call.

I want to know what had happened because in that box was my entire live , photos everything that is very important to me . Please if the box still in brazil let me know I will find a way to pick up.

Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil #799710

meu email é artscritta@gmail.com

Aracaju, Sergipe, Brazil #799708

Olá Marinilda, vi umas postagens suas acerca da Brazbox.. Conheço e sei onde mora aqui no Brasil o proprietário da empresa aqui no Brasil, ele vive entre a Philadelphia e Aracaju-SE, caso queira acionar a justiça contra esse golpe que fez milhares de vítimas brasileiras entre em contato comigo.

Se conhecer mais alguém lesado me avisa também. Quero ajudá-los, passo todos os dados do referido cidadão.

Brazbox moving is not a serious company.

I'm having problems with my belongings transported from the U.S. to Brazil by company brazboxmoving.

It's been almost a year and all that they can say is that next month you will be receiving , after the carnival, next week you will receive, our manager said that next week will be making deliveries. This has been going on for almost a year.

Estou tendo problemas com meus pertences transportados dos Estados Unidos para o Brasil pela empresa brazboxmoving.

Já fazem quase um ano e tudo que conseguem me dizer é que mês que vem você estará recebendo, depois do carnaval você estará recebendo, semana que que vem você receberá, nosso gerente disse que semana que vem estarão fazendo as entregas. Isto já se arrasta a a quase um ano.

BrazBox Moving - Scam got hundreds of people

This Brazbox moving its a bad scam. They were supose to send our moving.personal.

belongs to Brasil..But instead we pay then 900.00 to do our moving but the stole all that we had. They said it was de customs in Brazil but they already close the door no phone to contact then and they desapear....we are all lostand don't know what to do..it s a great loss..around 120 people are lookingfor answer....no one to be found....what a scam..he deserve to be in jail because we think he stole all from everybody.

BrazBox Moving - BrazBox Moving gives no accounting of lost cargo II

In June 2012 we sent a box to Brazil and although we paid over $400 and they said the box would be there in 120, we never received the box! Today is 2/18/13 and Adison & Flavia, the people "responsible" for helping us have never done a thing to even explain what is going on!

I have called, and have gone to the place many times but not a sou; is able to help us locate and deliver the box. We are willing to go get the box wherever it is, but not even that will make them help us!

We are going to start a law suit, if anyone is interested in participating, please reach out through this page.

Comments

czarnpg
Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil #628420

I'm having problems with my belongings transported from the U.S. to Brazil by BRAZBOX company.

It's been almost a year and all that they can say is that next month you will be receiving ... after the carnival ... next week you will receive... our manager said that next week will be making deliveries.

This has been going on for almost a year. (not recomended)

Estou tendo problemas com meus pertences transportados dos Estados Unidos para o Brasil pela empresa.

Same situation.... I am DC.

Where are you located??? Did you start the law suit???

We lost 3 boxes, sent in July, 2012

to M Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #624323

Omg same here in Philadelphia..we lost 3boxes with are moving the owner is no where to be found..please help

to M Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #624325

What to do???start a complaint..go to court????the guy is having fun on our backs...got the money and just Lear.n he is enjoymg life and care less for the ones he us destroying a life...

to M Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #624346

ADSON Ribeiro Nunes and Rosangela Penotto Ferreira..

They stole our moving and money and they don't care about us..

Not fair

to V Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #625510

Today we saw how naive ar could be. We paid 900.00 to the thief's so they could stole all our belongs.....we lost all..our money..our belongs e now we don't know where to go to complain...The Brazboxmoving is no where to be found...no Rhone ..they are closed for busyness...they don't want to tell us what had happened with ourbelongs..we believe the owners aAdson Nunes Ribeiro and Rosangela Penotto are no where to be found....they are bad people...up to do all to get rich over good people....please help catch those thievies.

View more comments

BrazBox Moving gives no accounting of lost cargo

Update by user Mar 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

We have only had one call from Rosangela that gave us some hope. That was a month ago and we have not heard anything more.

Please contact me at: tijeffe@embarqmail.com

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2013

We used this shipping company from Philadelphia to ship a 27" tv box of household items to my wife's sister in Brasil on June 6th 2012. They told us not to worry about it arriving within 120 days.

It is now Jan. 31 2013, about 8 months since we sent it and it still has not arrived. The owner is said to be in Brasil doing who-knows-what, and many people are left without their boxes delivered in Brasil. They have no answer for when a particular box will arrive.They are unreachable except for a manager in the main office in Phila.

who cannot give any useful information.

My wife is sure that the goods she sent have been stolen, because the owner has not written to the customers whose boxes have been delayed telling them the reason for the delay and when they might get their deliveries. Very bad business sense.....very inconsiderate of his customers....or should I say former customers.

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #615911

unfortunelly ,i am in the same situation and i would like to

know,how can we take action against this company at district

court,try to text me back,cause unite we stand for our

RIGHTS!!!

to mika Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #624332

The owner is Adson Ribeito Nines and Rosangela Penotto Ferreira...they took the money ..and left a lot of people penniless...no moving...no money..no excuses ..please I need my personal belongs an NO ONE to help us.....somebody Help...

tijeffe
to where is my moving... Cape Coral, Florida, United States #630118

Please contact me about your losses. tijeffe@embarqmail.com

Jeff

to tijeffe #821180

Lost $1.850,00 with two invoices by 2013. THe shipments never got to its final destination.

tijeffe